My son made me one of these last year and it has a permanent spot on the fridge. I cherish it and think it such a creative gift.
- Individual Sweetheart conversation heart boxes with clear, cellophane heart cut-out on front; enough for each child. These are available on Amazon.
- small photo of each child,
- strip of self adhesive magnets
Simple Steps for Making a Sweethearts Candy Box Frame:
- Start with an empty box of conversation hearts (w/ the clear heart on the front)
- Take individual pictures of each child or have a couple handy. Cut the child’s picture out and insert it into the box so that it will show through the heart shape window in the front.
- Tape the picture to the inside of the box to secure it.
- Add a strip of self-adhesive magnet to the back of the box and this makes an adorable refrigerator magnet and great keepsake.
- Glue some of the candy hearts on the box to decorate if desired.
- You may want to tape the top of the box shut to protect and secure the picture.
Hi, I’m Lisa! Wife, Mom of twins, friend and writer at “Deal”icious Mom. My motto is “Live The Sweet Life AND Spend Less”. There’s a lot to save for and I’m passionate about spending wisely for our family!