Moms are often the most inspiring person in your life and the most challenging job once you are one. Whether you are looking for mother-daughter inspiration or some strong-mom inspiration, we have some fun quotes for you.
- “A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.” – Unknown
- “Mother is a verb. It’s something you do. Not just who you are.” – Dorothy Canfield Fisher
- “Moms are the people who know us the best and love us the most.” – Unknown
- “A mother’s love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible” – Marion C. Garretty.
- “Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.” – Erich Fromm
- “For a mother is the only person on earth who can divide her love among 10 children and each child still have all her love.” – Unknown
- “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” – Cardinal Mermillod
Daughters have a special bond with their mothers and those who choose to become mothers pass on that love to their own children. From life lessons to advice, moms are there for it all. Enjoy these mom quotes from daughters to reflect on your own relationship with your mom.
- “There is nothing as powerful as mother’s love, and nothing as healing as a child’s soul.” – Unknown
- “Happiness is seeing your mother smile.” – Unknown
- “No matter how much I say I love you, I always love you more than that.” – Unknown
- “I love my mother as trees love water and sunshine. She helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.” – Terry Guillemets
- “No matter your age, you will always need your mom.” – Unknown
- “As is the mother, so is her daughter.” – Ezekiel 16:4
- “You have my whole heart for my whole life.” – Unknown
- “I’m a strong woman because a strong woman raised me.” – Unknown
- “A mother and daughter’s love is never separated.” – Viola Shipman
Quotes from Famous Moms
Celebrity moms have shared many quotes about motherhood and while their lifestyle may be drastically different from ours, their experience as a mother is very relatable. These quotes from famous moms paint a familiar picture and remind us of the most important thing in life: family.
- “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” – Princess Diana
- “Being a mom has made me so tired. And so happy.” – Tina Fey
- “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” – Sophia Loren
- “Little souls find their way to you whether they’re from your womb or someone else’s.” – Sheryl Crow
- “My daughter introduced me to myself.” – Beyoncé Knowles
- “Having children just puts the whole world into perspective. Everything else just disappears.” – Kate Winslet
- “My favorite thing about being a mom is just what a better person it makes you on a daily basis.” – Drew Barrymore
- “At the end of the day my most important job is still mom-in-chief.” – Michelle Obama
- “If you’re a mom, you’re a superhero. Period.” – Rosie Pope
- “I’ve never had more appreciation for anyone in my entire life until I became a mom.” – Chrissy Teigen