As a blogger, I am always on the computer, ok maybe not always, I mean I do sleep, eat and shower, but I do spend a lot of time on the computer! Let us not forget though that I am also a mom, first and foremost, and because of these two lifestyle choices (for lack of better words ?) my 2 sons are also very interested in the computer. This brought up a problem at a very early age with my oldest who is now 4, he wanted to use my computer but I knew he was not ready to be set loose on the internet. I also knew that it would take a lot of patience on my part to help him navigate the web to all the places he would want to go.
Luckily, I found Zoodles. Zoodles is a free Kids’ Browser where children can safely and independently explore their own virtual playground filled with hundreds of fun, age-appropriate games, puzzles and videos, chosen by education experts. As children grow, so does Zoodles, by continually adapting the content and interface to keep kids engaged and learning.
Here are my “two cents”:
Zoodles is such an awesome idea and there are so many pluses to using Zoodles. I feel like it would take me a long time to explain why my family loves using this browser.
In short , I love that Zoodles has games from ALL OVER the net – We’re talking Disney, Nick, Fisher Price etc. – all in one easy to navigate web browser. This browser saves both mine and my son’s patience!
Here are some reasons why we love Zoodles and why I think you would too:
- Your child an play in safety while Zoodles blocks harmful ads.
- The browser environment is so simple that my son can play independently. There is no typing or reading required to navigate, and there is no URL address bar to distract or endanger him. To play games, all your he needs to do is click on the interactive thumbnail images, and they take him straight to the action!
- Zoodles offers engaging, educational games tailored to age and ability. I was able to create an account for a four year old and a seven year old to compare the difference and it is really amazing the time and research that the company has put in to this product. I am impressed.
- One of my favorite features is the full-screen mode that Zoodles offers, by offering this feature Zoodles prevents our children from accidentally exiting out of the browser and deleting files on your computer or navigating elsewhere. To exit full-screen mode, children must pass an additional safety precaution and are required to type the word “QUIT.”
With the premium membership parents can set filters on violence, unwanted characters, and even set time limits on your child’s play. Plus, you can check in on the parent’s dashboard to see what skills your child(ren) have been working on and choose which skills/subject areas you would like them to focus on while they are playing online!
The Zoodles browser is 100% free for families to download and play. All the parental features and controls are part of their
Premium Membership, which costs $7.95 per month, $39.95 for six months, and $59.95 for a year. All new users will be
given a 14-day free trial of Premium Membership.
On to the Giveaway:
I have a Premium Membership for Zoodles to giveaway to one of my lovely readers.
Just enter your info in the form by June 11th at 8 PM PST. I will choose the winner by random number generator then. I will email the winner and the winner will have 48 hours to get back to me or I will choose a new winner.
One entry daily per household.
***As always for extra entries you can do any of the following. Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry you earn:
- Tweet about the giveaway on Twitter. Make sure to include both Zoodles and me so I can see the tweet (@DealiciousMom and Zoodles). Leave a comment below with a link to the tweet.
- Become a “liker” of both Zoodles and “Deal”icious Mom on Facebook!
- Blog about my giveaway on your own personal blog/website and leave me a link to check it out.
- Follow me publically on Google Friend Connect
- Enter this giveaway into another giveaway linky on another blog or website. Then leave me the link to the where you posted in the comments
- Put up my button on your blog.
- Put up a link to DealiciousMom.com on your sidebar of your own site. If you already have my link on your site please make sure it is current.
- Sign up for my RSS feed or email here
Comments on this post saying: “Enter me” or “I would love to win” or anything of that manor will not be counted. You must enter through the method outlined above.
Thanks for reading,
Deal”icious Mom’s Giveaway Disclosure: This is a sponsored post and I was provided the Zoodles Premium Membership to giveaway.The opinions in this post are entirely my own. This post has not been reviewed or edited by anyone. I was compensated for this review. The sponsor of this giveaway is responsible for prize fulfillment.