So what does a parent do when a child does not want to eat fruits and veggies… Make a smoothie! From my experience this always works! Smoothies are super yummy! I always end up making one for myself too! My boys love smoothies and now Yoplait makes making them even easier!
To whip up perfectly blended smoothies in a snap, simply empty the package containing Yoplait frozen yogurt chips and frozen fruit into a blender, add milk, and blend. It really is that easy!
You can find Yoplait Frozen Smoothies in the frozen fruit aisle of your local grocery store. Yoplait Frozen Smoothies come in four delicious flavors including: New Blueberry Pomegranate, Triple Berry, Strawberry Banana, and Strawberry Mango Pineapple.
By the way, each package of Yoplait Frozen Smoothies contains one full serving of fruit (1/2 cup) and only 110 to 120 calories per serving. In addition to containing live and active cultures provided by Yoplait® yogurt, when prepared with skim milk and made according to package directions, Yoplait Frozen Smoothies are also a good source of calcium.
On to the Giveaway!
I have a 3-speed KitchenAid® Blender and a free product coupon to purchase your own sample of Yoplait Frozen Smoothies to giveaway to 1 lucky winner!
Just enter your info in the form by Feb 4th at 8 PM PST. I will choose the winner by random number generator then. I will email the winner and the winner will have 48 hours to get back to me or I will choose a new winner(s).
Open to U.S. residents only. No P.O Boxes and One entry daily per household.
***As always for extra entries you can do any of the following.
Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry you earn.
- Tell me which type of Yoplait Frozen Smoothie you’d like to try.
- “Like” Dealicious Mom and Yoplait Smoothieson Facebook
- Follow “Deal”icious Mom and Yoplait on Twitter and send out a tweet about the giveaway. Leave a link to the tweet below.
- Blog about my giveaway on your own personal blog/website.
- Follow me publicly on Google Friend Connect (on my right sidebar below my button)
- Enter this giveaway into another giveaway linky on another blog or website. Then leave me the link to the where you posted in the comments
- Put up my button on your blog (see button code on my right hand sidebar).
- Put up a link toDealiciousMom.com on your sidebar of your own site. If you already have my link on your site please make sure it is current.
- Sign up for my RSS feed or email here
Comments on this post saying: “Enter me” or “I would love to win” or anything of that manor will not be counted. You must enter through the method outlined above.
Thanks for reading,
Deal”icious Mom’s Giveaway Disclosure: This is a sponsored post and I was provided the blender and smoothie coupons to review and giveaway on behalf of Yoplait and KitchenAid. The opinions in this post are entirely my own. This post has not been reviewed or edited by anyone. I was not compensated for this post in any other way. The sponsor of this giveaway is responsible for prize fulfillment and shipping the winner(s) their prize.