My son made me one of these last year and it has a permanent spot on the fridge. I cherish it and think it such a creative gift.
- Individual Sweetheart conversation heart boxes with clear, cellophane heart cut-out on front; enough for each child
- small photo of each child,
- strip of self adhesive magnets
Simple Steps for Making a Sweethearts Candy Frame:
- Start with an empty box of conversation hearts (w/ the clear heart on the front)
- Take individual pictures of each child or have a couple handy. Cut the child’s picture out and insert it into the box so that that it will show through the heart shape window in the front.
- Tape the picture to the inside of the box to secure it.
- Add a strip of self-adhesive magnet to the back of the box and this makes an adorable refrigerator magnet and great keepsake.
- Glue some of the candy hearts on the box to decorate if desired.
- You may want to tape the top of the box shut to protect and secure the picture.
I am interested to see if you have a summer bucket list? I have some ideas for what I want to do this summer? What about you?
Want to make a summer bucket list like the picture to the right? Check out Pink and Green Mamas post!
Here are some of the items on my bucket list this year:
- Get a tan
- Lose 10 lbs
- Visit the new Cars Land at Disney California Adventure
- Run/Walk 2 miles every other day
- Try out a spinning class
- Go see a Dodgers Game with my boys
- Potty Train my youngest son
- Go to the zoo
- ….. and so much more!
So what is on your list?
Check out this easy 4th of July or Memorial Day favors! Simple and quick! Courtesy of Martha Stewart
Start by partially filling a 2-by-10-inch cellophane bag with blue candies to stand in for stars.
Then add red and white candy sticks to mimic stripes. Tie the bag with red waxed twine
Your all set!