My son made me one of these last year and it has a permanent spot on the fridge. I cherish it and think it such a creative gift.
- Individual Sweetheart conversation heart boxes with clear, cellophane heart cut-out on front; enough for each child
- small photo of each child,
- strip of self adhesive magnets
Simple Steps for Making a Sweethearts Candy Frame:
- Start with an empty box of conversation hearts (w/ the clear heart on the front)
- Take individual pictures of each child or have a couple handy. Cut the child’s picture out and insert it into the box so that it will show through the heart shape window in the front.
- Tape the picture to the inside of the box to secure it.
- Add a strip of self-adhesive magnet to the back of the box and this makes an adorable refrigerator magnet and great keepsake.
- Glue some of the candy hearts on the box to decorate if desired.
- You may want to tape the top of the box shut to protect and secure the picture.