This post is brought to you by Red Robin
Today I have a “Deal”icious Dad approved promo to share with you. He has placed his two thumbs up approval on Red Robin’s new Berserker Burger and Can-Crafted™ Cocktails. Together, “Deal”icious Dad calls this the perfect meal!
Find out below how to:
- score $3 off your meal at Red Robin
- Get a free Wolverine movie ticket
- and try out two new burgers and new Can-Crafted™ Cocktails!
Red Robin is joining forces with Twentieth Century upcoming blockbuster The Wolverine, premiering July 26, to unleash action-packed flavor this summer. Head over to Red Robin now and guests can get their claws on two new burgers, offering an epic combination of ingredients inspired by the film:
- The Berserker Burger – This burger packs an explosive punch of flavor that will make guests go berserk, including a fire-grilled burger topped with zesty aioli, spicy pickles, Sriracha onion straws and Cheddar cheese on a brioche bun that has Wolverine claw marks in it!
- Kuzuri Style Tavern Double – Guests can feed their inner Wolverine with this exotic, Asian-inspired Tavern Double style with samurai slaw, ginger garlic wonton strips, and cilantro.
In conjunction with the partnership, now through June 30, guests that purchase a $25 limited edition The Wolverine gift card at participating Red Robin® restaurants will receive a free movie ticket to see the film when they enter their gift card code at www.redrobin.com/movietix. Also, guests will be entered into a sweepstakes for a chance to win a trip for two to Japan for the ultimate “Wolverine” experience and other great prizes like Visa gift cards and signed movie posters.
Red Robin will also reward any guest who sees the movie during opening weekend (July 26-28) and brings their ticket stub into participating restaurants the following Monday through Thursday, with $3 off their visit.
In addition to the Wolverine-inspired burgers and promotions, Red Robin is also excited to offer 21-and-over guests two new Can-Crafted™ Cocktails sure to please cocktail and beer enthusiasts alike. Beginning June 4, Red Robin will offer the Can-Crafted™ in two styles, Coors Light® and Blue Moon®, each served in one-of-a-kind, reusable beer can cups that were designed exclusively for Red Robin. A year in the making, these cups were specially designed by Red Robin’s Master Mixologist Donna Ruch in collaboration with MillersCoors.
On to the Giveaway:
This post was sponsored by Red Robin but as always all opinions remain 100% my own. I did receive a gift card as compensation for my time.