Here is a fun 4th of July and Memorial Day Weekend drink! It is an easy recipe to make so the kids can get involved and make some drinks for the whole family! I think this is such a super cute, super easy way to bring color to the table!
- Ice cubes
- Cranberry juice
- Wild Berry flavor Gatorade
- Diet 7-Up
- Fill a clear glass with ice cubes. Pour the drink with the most sugar (check the nutrition label) into the glass. For our red, white, and blue recipe, start with the cranberry juice.
- Very slowly add a beverage that contains less sugar — in this case, Wild Berry flavor Gatorade Fierce. Be careful to pour it onto an ice cube — not directly into the other drink — to keep them from mixing.
- Use the same technique to add a layer of Diet 7-Up.
- ***Recipe found in Family Fun Magazine