Looking for an easy 4th of July dessert that even your little ones can help with? I have a very quick and fun dessert for the upcoming holiday.
Here is what you need:
- DOLE Banana Dippers
- Ice Cream of your choice (We used Neapolitan to keep it traditional)
- Whipped Cream
Here are the super simple instructions but be advised that you have to act quick because these will melt.
1. Grab a pack of Dole Banana Dippers. There are 4 slices per pack and only 100 calories per pack! How awesome is that! I bought mine at Walmart.
2. Put the Dipper on a plate and top with a small scoop of ice cream. HINT: I used a melon baller to get the right size.
3. Next, if you want, add whipped cream. For my picture, it was too warm for the whipped cream. It melted almost instantaneously but these are so good when they have that extra touch!
4. Top with festive sprinkles and a cherry! Add nuts too if you roll that way. Be easy on the add-ons thou because these are very fragile.
5. Enjoy in one quick bite of heaven!
This post was created in partnership with Dole. I have received compensation for this post.