Do the names Bob, Muck, Scoop, Digger, Wendy, Roley sound familiar to you? Well, if they do then this giveaway might be one for you!
See Bob the Builder and the Can-Do Crew like never before through the power of CG animation! Bob and the team are hard at work in their new location in Harbor Town where Lofty leads the construction of a new ocean pier and transforms an old shack into a surf school; Scratch, the newest addition to the Top Team, is digging his way into all sorts of adventures with Scoop at the museum; and Scrambler attempts to build a tree house at the school by himself. Grab your hard hat and get ready to find out why the fun is in getting it done!
· Scratch’s Hidden Treasures
· Scrambler’s Best Idea
· High Tide for Lofty
· Scoop the Artist
· Lofty and the Monster
Here are my “two cents”:
My 4 year old really enjoys Bob the Builder! I really enjoyed Bob the Builder with his fancy new CGI look! I do not think my son would care if Bob was his new CGI self or not but I can tell you that I loved his new look! I also have always been a huge fan of Bob’s can do attitude! I really enjoy the fact that Bob the Builder really promotes teamwork, positive thinking and problem-solving. This DVD is 46 minutes long and recommended for children ages 2-5 years old.
Where to Find it in Stores:
You can buy Bob the Builder: Heavy Duty Diggers at most (if not all) of your local retailers that sell DVDs and online retailers. You can currently buy, Bob the Builder: Heavy Duty Diggers on Amazon for $14.50
I have a copy of Bob the Builder: Heavy Duty Diggers to giveaway to one of my lovely readers.
Giveaway has ended and the winner has been notified by email.
Just enter your info in the form by April 13th at 8 PM PST. I will choose the winner by random number generator then. I will email the winner and the winner will have 48 hours to get back to me or I will choose a new winner.
Open to U.S. residents only. No P.O Boxes and One entry daily per household.
***As always for extra entries you can do any of the following. Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry you earn:
- Tweet about the giveaway on Twitter. Make sure to include me so I can see the tweet (@DealiciousMom). Leave a comment below with a link to the tweet.
- Blog about my giveaway on your own personal blog/website.
- Follow me publically on Google Friend Connect (on my right sidebar below my button)
- Enter this giveaway into another giveaway linky on another blog or website. Then leave me the link to the where you posted in the comments
- Put up my button on your blog (see button code on my right hand sidebar).
- Put up a link to DealiciousMom.com on your sidebar of your own site. If you already have my link on your site please make sure it is current.
- Sign up for my RSS feed or email here
Comments on this post saying: “Enter me” or “I would love to win” or anything of that manor will not be counted. You must enter through the method outlined above.
Thanks for reading,
Deal”icious Mom’s Giveaway Disclosure: This is a sponsored post and I was provided the Bob the Builder DVD to giveaway. I was also provided with a copy of the same Bob the Builder DVD as well so I could give a honest and insightful review of my own. The opinions in this post are entirely my own. This post has not been reviewed or edited by anyone. I was not compensated in anyway other way for this review. The sponsor of this giveaway is responsible for prize fulfillment and shipping the winner(s) their prize.