I remember being pregnant with my first son and everyone was so willing to give me advice even when I was not ask for it! I did not know what to buy or what items where necessary. I wanted all the newest and coolest items but then with my second baby I had learned from experience. I knew all the items I did not need. No one was offering advice anymore and I was so much more calm and prepared! If only it could have been that way for my first baby!
To help new moms, all® Free Clear – the number one choice of moms (and my families only choice!) – is teaming up with Kerry Colburn, author of “How to Have Your Second Child First,” by creating a forum at www.facebook.com/alllaundry for first-time moms to share tips and seek out advice from other moms who have been there before.
all® Free Clear is the number one free clear detergent, and is pediatrician and dermatologist recommended for sensitive skin. It is free of perfumes and clear of dyes and gently lifts away tough baby stains. Importantly for new moms on a budget.
On to the Giveaway:
I have a bottle of All Free Clear laundry detergent to giveaway to one of my lovely readers.
Just enter your info in the form by July 16th at 8 PM PST. I will choose the winner by random number generator then. I will email the winner and the winner will have 48 hours to get back to me or I will choose a new winner.
Open to U.S. residents only. No P.O Boxes and One entry daily per household.
***As always for extra entries you can do any of the following. Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry you earn:
- What was a piece of advice you remember getting when you were pregnant? or what advice to do you give to pregnant moms?
- “Like” all and Dealicious Mom on Facebook
- Tweet about the giveaway on Twitter. Make sure to include me so I can see the tweet (@DealiciousMom). Leave a comment below with a link to the tweet.
- Blog about my giveaway on your own personal blog/website.
- Follow me publically on Google Friend Connect (on my right sidebar below my button)
- Enter this giveaway into another giveaway linky on another blog or website. Then leave me the link to the where you posted in the comments
- Put up my button on your blog (see button code on my right hand sidebar).
- Put up a link to DealiciousMom.com on your sidebar of your own site. If you already have my link on your site please make sure it is current.
- Sign up for my RSS feed or email here
Comments on this post saying: “Enter me” or “I would love to win” or anything of that manor will not be counted. You must enter through the method outlined above.
Thanks for reading,
Deal”icious Mom’s Giveaway Disclosure: This is a sponsored post and I was provided the all detergent to review and giveaway. The opinions in this post are entirely my own. This post has not been reviewed or edited by anyone. I was not compensated in anyway other way for this review. The sponsor of this giveaway is responsible for prize fulfillment and shipping the winner(s) their prize.